I tried this flavour combo one night as a little experiment and I really enjoyed it . Healthy , tasty and protein packed they make a lovely dinner or lunch option and can be served with any side you like! I made roast veggies with garlic, balsamic and herbs to go with mine .
- 400 grams of lean turkey mince
- 1 small egg
- 2 tablespoons of almond meal
- 3 teaspoons of parmesan (i use the super finely grated)
- 1 teaspoon of basil
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon of oregano
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Its is literally as easy as just popping all of your ingredients in a bowl and getting stuck in mixing it all around with your hands until its well mixed through.
- I then make 4 even sized balls of mixture and pat them into a patty shape however thick you desire
- Pop some olive oil in a flat or griddle pan and fry for approx 12 mins ( depends how thick your burgers are) flipping twice to ensure even cook and colouring .
Serve and enjoy!
MACROS PER BURGER :
- CALORIES 190
- PROTEIN 35G
- FAT 5G
- CARBS 2G