Peanut Butter Alert!!! We know what that means …moreishness!!!
Really happy with how these turned out. As usual I like to keep it as simple as possible with as little ingredients as possible . You will probably have a lot of this stuff in your kitchen and if not you can access it all in your supermarket!
These passed my peanut butter addict test and my got the stamp of approval from himself who would not be big on the peanut butter. So we have a winner!!! Plus refined sugar and gluten free.
I give you JB Peanut Butter Cookies ( JB is me Jayne Bakes 🙂 )
- 1 x Cup of unsalted /unsweetened smooth peanut butter ( I use Bulk Powders)
- 1 x Egg
- 1xTablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup of maple syrup
- 1 x teaspoon of baking powder
- 6 x Tablespoons of almond flour or ground almonds will do perfectly too!
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees
- Whisk your egg lightly in a little bowl with the vanilla and maple (just with a fork is fine)
- Put your cup on peanut butter into a larger bowl and then add your egg mix to it and mix it all together thoroughly (again just with a fork/spoon is fine )
- Now add your baking powder and almond meal and mix that through evenly till you have a thick dough
- Add parchment paper to a baking tray and make little dough balls ( heaped teaspoon size approx). I get 20 balls from this mix
- Take your fork and lightly press each ball down to create a little cookie shape
- Pop in the oven for 12 mins
- Then leave to cool and enjoy! 🙂
Macros per cookie :
Protein : 4