Use a jam jar or Tupperware that seals well.
Play around with ingredients and toppings but here’s what I suggest!
- 50 grams of oats
- 200 ml of Skimmed milk
- 100 grams Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon of flaked almonds
- 1 table spoon of chia seeds
- Blueberries / blackberries or raspberries (small handful)
- Pop your oats milk and Greek into your container and stir through ( make sure container only ¾ full as it will plump a little)
- Add your chia and berries
- Top with almonds and a few more berries and leave in the fridge overnight
Calories : 490
Fat : 16.4
Protein : 27.2