Lemon garlic Chicken
A deliciously healthy quick and simple way to cook chicken breast fillets! This is sure to please and can be served with any side you choose. It’s so tasty and versatile. Use it with salad or sweet potato and veggies. I served it last with some gluten free buns lots of salad and my Tzatziki and Guacamole like our own indoor BBQ feed!
- 600 grams of chicken breast fillet ( 4 fillets)
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1 x lemon
- Dried Oregano
- Butterfly your chicken fillets to make them a little thinner therefore faster to cook
- Coat them in sea salt, pepper and dried oregano. Between the 4 you will use a tsp or oregano on each with a generous sprinkling of salt and pepper.
- Add a tablespoon of olive oil to your pan & when it’s hot add your chopped garlic then chicken.
- Cook for at least 2 minutes each side then add your lemon juice drizzled all over the chicken and into the pan
- Let the chicken cook away for approx 10 minutes (or until cooked through) turning every few minutes.
Macros per serving based on 4
Fat: 5 grams
Carbs: 2 grams
Protein: 36 grams