A fantastic snack for movie nights or when ye fancy something savory and salty!
Lots of variations of these online but this is how I make and spice mine
- bunch of kale ( Approx 1/2 of 200 gram bag)
- Olive oil
- Tear or cut the kale from the thick stalks and chop it into bite size pieces. Make sure the kale is washed and dried off well.
- Pop onto parchment paper on a baking tray
- Drizzle a tablespoon of olive oil over the kale
- Add cumin, chili and salt toss and mix it all around to coat
- Bake at 175 degrees for 10 minutes
- Crunch and munch time!
MACROS (BASED ON 4 SERVINGS FROM THIS MIX)
PROTEIN: 1 GRAM
FAT: 3 GRAMS
CARBS: 2 GRAMS